- the tour of the mill, the original mill site and the discovery site
- the outside exhibits and a discussion on gold from the park ranger
- the hike to the monument where we saw Marshall’s cabin, the cemetery and the place where James Marshall is buried
- a visit to the Monroe House that Pearley built in 1925
- the gold panning
- the tour of the Pioneer Cemetery where we saw the plot of the Monroe-Gooch family, a soldier from the Mexican-American War and the headstones for people from all over the world
Is there a part that you like best that you’d like to write about?