- the action of the plot-think how each chapter ended, think of the twists and turns
- the characters-did you like them? not like them? did you have a favorite?
- the history that is in the book
- the way the story was written-could you understand it? was it fun to listen to? did it keep your interest?
- the concepts that are in the book-think of our literature arcs
- would you recommend this book to other fourth graders to read?
You may comment on any part of the book that you would like. Be thoughtful of your response. Create a meaningful review that is well written in terms of ideas, spelling and strong conventions. Your review will be online, and other people will be able to comment on it. It's always great to write something to which people respond!